Saturday, July 6, 2019

What, a Post? Surely You Jest!

I know, I know.

The problem is that there's so many very fine places to write to that I never quite know which one to choose.

I post this, though, because I wanted to send out a proper thank you to Sparker at Sparker's Wargaming for helping me nail down how to do Teugn Hausen in Black Powder 2.  I had been using the same Osprey book he did, but it never dawned on me to play the map north to south rather than east to west.  Unlocked a great deal for me and lead to this:





Yes, I now have a bit of an obsession with both Black Powder 2 and Tabletop Simulator.  Perhaps more about that later?

But, for now, a note of gratitude where due!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks mate - you are very welcome and great to see more interest in this campaign!

    ReplyDelete